Join our team
Learn. Grow. Bring Better Sight To All.
At Optica we are passionate about bringing people better sight. And it takes hundreds of people from all backgrounds to do this. Whether you have retail experience, a love for fashion, built a career in marketing, IT, even real estate, or you’re an Optometrist interested in being our affiliate – the opportunities with Optica are endless.
Looking for a fun, flexible environment where you can grow your career?
Optica has an energetic, fashion-forward culture and diverse career paths for all types of talented people. Optica offers competitive benefits, valuable training, and unlimited growth opportunities.
Be part of the largest Optical company in East and Central Africa and you will find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and smartest people in the business. Ultimately helping people look and see their best everyday.
Current Job Opportunities
Are you an Optometrist looking for an exciting career?
Here is THE opportunity to join a proud team of professionals enjoying their peak of career.
OPTICA is an icon in the industry in the East African region with a 30+ branch network, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
Looking for motivated optometrists with a passion for delivering patient-centered eye care experiences.
1. Degree in optometry or any equivalent qualifications with a minimum of three years work experience as an optometrist.
Our services are dedicated to providing the highest quality vision care in a friendly, comfortable and professional atmosphere. We have high quality Technology providing you with many benefits when obtaining patient history and fulfilling the latest eye-care needs.
Experienced Optometrists are welcome
The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills, an outgoing personality and confidence in their clinical skills.
You will be integral to creating the experience that makes patients return with their families and friends.
What should motivate you
- An attractive remuneration package with benefits
- A friendly & professional working environment
- Knowledge gain by working with professionals from various parts of the world
- Use of state of the art technology
- Opportunity to explore Africa
Forward your CV to email@example.com You will be notified on the outcome within 14 days of application irrespective of the outcome.
Optica requires a Business Development Manager with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities.
Excellent ability to canvass and retain corporate clients, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
The ideal candidate has experience in the medical insurance industry, preferably as a marketing/business role. Additionally, being able to research market trends, target relationships and use proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
- Five years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
Forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org You will be notified on the outcome within 14 days of application irrespective of the outcome
Optica is seeking a Sales Trainer that will play a key role in shaping the future sales skills development and activity within our company in order to increase the overall capability and capacity of our inside sales teams.
This is a contracted role in which the duration will be mutually agreed upon.
The Sales Trainer will work alongside the managers and local sales leaders in identifying training needs. You will be required to not only delivery existing sales content but create and evaluate our current sales training programs. Additionally by using our suite of performance tools to identify areas of opportunity to improve team and individual performance, you will offer training and coaching solutions to support in the improvement of those key metrics and or behaviours.
There is an expectation that this role could include domestic travel as required to support our other regional sales centers.
Must have Experience
- 3 -5 years sales training experience
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience of leading a sales team / department
- Proven successful history of selling as an individual
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Experience with coaching one on one and team coaching
- Experience completing training needs analysis and deploying solutions
1) To contribute to the development and implementation of our overall Learning and Development strategy, with a specific focus on development of our sales teams.
2) To identify the training and development needs of the sales population through job analysis, performance and talent reviews, and consultation with sales leaders.
3) To develop local sales leadership and management capabilities, ensuring that all sales managers have the required behaviours, knowledge and skills to develop their sales teams.
4) To design and develop training and development programmes for all level of sales focused team members, based on both the organizations and the individual’s needs.
5) To use blended learning solutions and modern techniques to produce fun, impactful training and Learning interventions
6) To create and deliver ad hoc projects and training packages when required.
7) To evaluate the success of individual training and the overall program.
8) To amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
9) To support with new hire training as needed
This list of duties and responsibilities are not definitive
Forward your CV to email@example.com
Apply by sending your CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified on the outcome within 14 days of application irrespective of the outcome.