We carry both daily wear and extended wear contacts in different colors
Visit an Optica Near You to have our trained specialists determine what type of contact lenses suits you best. We have different types and colors of contact lenses available.
If you are new to Optica, haven’t had your eyes tested before, need to do a new eye test, or don’t know your prescription for your contact lenses, Schedule an Eye Exam Now
- Airoptix Monthly Disposable
- Airoptix Astigmatism Disposable
- Airoptix Night and Day Disposable
- Airoptix Multifocal Disposable
- Clear Lab Monthly disposable
- Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus
- Focus Dailies Toric
- Freshlook Colorblends Colored Disposable
- Freshlook One Day Colored Disposable
- B&L Optima 38 Yearly
- RGP / Hard Contact Lenses
The latest advances in material and design means greater health and comfort for your eyes than ever before. So if it’s been a while since you’ve worn contact lenses or you’re considering them for the first time, you’re likely to be delighted with the result.Small in size, a contact lens is a plastic/silicon material prescription lens which floats on the tear film layer on the surface of the eye.
Working in conjunction with the optics of the eye, a contact lens acts like an extension of the eye, correcting aberrations responsible for a variety of vision problems including long sightedness (hyperopia), short sightedness (myopia), aging of the eye (presbyopia) and irregular shape of the eye (astigmatism).
Whilst the majority of contact lenses these days can be categorised as soft contact lenses, some people still wear a rigid, hard contact lens.
Contact lenses provide clear, unobstructed vision without the need for glasses, providing vision correction whilst giving you the freedom and convenience to live life your way.
There are many benefits to wearing contact lenses including:
● People see the real you without the addition of glasses.
● You’re free to pursue an active lifestyle without the inconvenience of glasses.
● No more sore ears or glasses slipping down your nose.
● As the lens sits on the eye, your peripheral vision is improved compared to glasses.
● Your makeup is much easier to apply.
● You can buy sunglasses off-the-shelf as you won’t need a prescription.
● Contact lenses do not fog up in humid conditions and do not collect rain drops.
● Devices such as cameras and binoculars are easier to operate without glasses.
Whether you would like to wear contact lenses every day or just occasionally, correct design and fitting is essential for comfort, safety and accurate vision. Our Optometrist can assess your suitability for contact lens wear and identify the lens which best fits your eyes, gives you optimum vision correction that suits your lifestyle.